Serving Fairfield, Gettysburg, and Waynesboro in PA, and Emmitsburg, MD

Lockwood Business Support Service - Logo
Driver's License Car insurance Happy family

Convenient PA tag and title services

Do you need to register your car in Pennsylvania? Lockwood Business Support Service can help. We're bonded and every agent is a notary, so you won't have to make another stop.

  • The title to the vehicle or the Certificate of Origin

  • You will need the security interest filing (lien release) if the vehicle was financed and is now paid

  • The Certificate of Origin must have the odometer disclosure statement completed and notarized

  • The Bill of Sale

  • Your PA Driver’s License

  • Proof of PA insurance

  • The mileage on the vehicle

  • The individual whose name appears on the front or back of the title must appear in our office

  • Bring the vehicle being registered or a tracing of the VIN number

  • Trucks must also include gross weight and empty weight

  • Your vehicle is exempt from PA sales tax if the vehicle has been owned for more than 6 months before establishing residence in PA

When registering an out-of-state vehicle you will need:

Newly purchased vehicles or vehicles entering

PA, are required to be inspected within 10 days of receiving registration. You will need to bring your driver's license with you to the inspection.

Inspections are required for new cars

Visit the Pennsylvania DMV's website for more information about their title and tag requirements.

Call for a FREE consultation.